Along the ridge line on the southern side of the Del Pacifico property, you will find Casa Mirador. The private casa has breathtaking views of the Pacific Coast as well the Rainforest! The casa has 3 Bedrooms, a state of the art gourmet kitchen, an infinity pool and rooftop balcony. Experience spectacular sunsets from this custom designed home.
Nestled in the rolling hills overlooking the exotic palm coast of Esterillos Este is Del Pacifico... a singularly unique development designed for the individual in all of us. Del Pacifico at Esterillos is a village by the sea - a private place to relax, recharge, and reflect... a place where families come together season after season to share old memories and create new ones. Not just houses on a hill, but rather a master-planned community meticulously designed by internationally renowned architects, and woven into the very fabric of Costa Rica's rich cultural heritage and natural beauty.
At Del Pacifico, daily maid service, 24 hour security and concierge services are available for all rental properties. Enjoy the luxurious amenities of a four-star hotel in our tropical paradise. Our expertly trained staff is available to assist you in squeezing the most into your vacation. Whether your whim is to arrange a massage, take a private surfing lesson, or horseback ride down the beach at sunset…our concierge staff is ready to assist you.
Additional Rate Information
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. A 25% non-refundable deposit required to confirm rentals with the remaining 75% due 30 days prior to arrival.
75% is refundable if canceled 48 hours prior to arrival, except peak season when 15 days are required.
A security deposit will be taken at check-in and returned after post-check out inspection, minus any damages.